209 S. 19th St. STE 475

About Us

Visas to Other Countries


Often, U.S. companies with foreign operations need to send American employees overseas to fill staff positions. Each country has their own regulations regarding visas for foreign workers. For instance, in Mexico, the FM3 visa allows citizens from another country to work in Mexico.

Once a visa that allows Americans to work overseas is obtained, it is necessary to work with foreign consulates to obtain permission to work in the host country. Knowledge of both American law and the laws of other nations is essential to obtaining rapid approval.